Data Protection Policy
MARYLISE & REMBO FASHION GROUP NV
1. RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING
Your personal data are processed by:
Marylise & Rembo Fashion Group NV
Generaal Belliardstraat 21-23
2. TO WHOM IS THIS DATA PROTECTION POLICY DIRECTED?
This policy applies to all our current and former customers, prospects, suppliers and business contacts of the company.
3. WHICH CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
The following categories of personal data can be processed by us, depending on the relationship we have with you:
- General personal information, such as name, first name, gender, language, date of birth, address, phone number, e-mail address.
- Information about your business interests in the context of our company activities
- Information related to your purchases of goods and services available made or produced by the company
We may also receive information from third parties that relates to you. Such third parties are, for example, government agencies (CBE, Belgian Official Gazette, …), public websites or social media and business relations (customers, suppliers, …).
We collect information when you contact us through contact form or decide to receive our digital catalog.
We may collect information when you opt-in to receive our e-mails.
If you prefer not to receive communications from Marylise in the future, you may acess the footer section of our Newsletter and choose unsubscribe (opt-out) or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
4. WHAT DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR AND WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR THIS PROCESSING?
Your personal data will be used to prepare a purchase order or to execute your contract.
- For the follow-up of your order
- For the follow-up and processing of complaints and return shipments
- For general customer and supplier management
Your personal data is also used to comply with the legal obligations that apply to us as a company. For example:
- For the accounting process
- For the management of disputes and legal proceedings,
- For the collection or transfer of debt and the protection of our rights in general
Your personal data are also used for activities within the framework of our justification interest and our activities. Here we always ensure that the respect of your private life is preserved. For example:
- To inform you about our products or services
- To deliver you a newsletter
- To involve you in a marketing campaign